1 loaf 2 Cups Coffee & Bakery Sourdough
Roasted Red Peppers
Goat Cheese, crumbled
Smoked Gouda Cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook the bacon.
2. Heat up a sautee pan and prepare egg to your preferences (I usually scramble or cook over easy. )
3. While the eggs are cooking, slice the sourdough and toast.
4. Once the eggs are cooked, melt cheese over top.
5. Butter the sourdough, top with eggs, roasted red peppers, bacon, and crumbled goat cheese.
6. Top with another slice of sourdough.
7. Enjoy with fruit or salad!